Lucky enough to find a very interesting back-end development role in Node.js? This is your choice! Do you want to thrive in a creative environment? Then, apply for this Back-end Developer (node.js) role! I am waiting for you to discuss it further!
The company offers the following package for the Back-end Developer (node.js) role:
- monthly ticket restaurant
- organized training program
- hybrid or remote working model
- work life balance and stable working hours
- multiple career opportunities for further personal development
- friendly working environment
The Back-end Developer (node.js) role entails a variety of responsibilities:
- design, architecture and implementation of web and mobile products
- maintenance of existing applications and implementation of new features
- collaboration with UI/UX teams in an agile environment in order to bring new features from conception to launch
- participate in code reviews, design and architectural discussions
The successful Back-end Developer (node.js) will have the following skills:
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or in relevant field
- minimum one (1) year of professional experience in back end development using Node.js or Java/Kotlin/Python/C#
- familiarity with non-relational database systems such as MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch
- experience in TDD and other testing practices
- solid understanding of Agile Methodologies
- military obligations must be fulfilled
If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to reach Olga Zachou via email to [email protected] or on 6940 473472 for further details!
We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the "apply now" option.
In the case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.