Our hotels in Paros present an inspiring picture where luxury and elegance are an unmatched blend alongside their reputation for impeccable luxury service. Our group of hotels offers in total 79 luxury rooms and suites. Every person of our team contributes with his personal characteristics and skills to the daily operation complying with our firm's SOPs.
If you have passion for hospitality services, willingness for personal progression within a dynamic and team and working environment, please send us your CV and we will be happy to discuss with you.
- Manage daily operations.
- Supervise and participate in cooking of foods.
- Dexterity and handling of cutting tools, kitchen utensils and latest cooking methods
- Ability to plan and price menu items to follow up food stock
- Ability to follow operational protocols
- Be knowledgeable about food hygiene and safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively organize tasks and manage time
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A minimum of 5-year experience in a 4*or 5* hotel kitchen environment
- Degree in Hospitality / Institute of Culinary Arts
- Understanding of different culinary profiles and techniques
- Professional appearance and manners
- Excellent oral communication skills are required.
- Teamwork and cooperation spirit
- Positive, honest, energetic, work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Polite and confident
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- competitive wages
- excellent working conditions in a constantly evolving and luxurious environment
- excellent accommodation conditions and daily meals in the summer season
[To send your CV please click here.]