Business Development Manager
DioDeaRisk Management Services MEPE, headquartered in Athens is a claims handling company operating in Greece on behalf of foreign insurance companies. DioDea (www.diodea.eu) is part of the Commercial League Healthcare & Insurance Group (www.comleague.com), operating in close cooperation with DallBogg Insurance Company (www.dallbogg.com).
- Completed higher education in economics, finance, buisness, insurance or similar;
- Proficiency in Greek and English. Any additional foreign language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent computer literacy, MS Office, especially Excel;
- Analytical thinking;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
- Working on projects related to the business development of the company - markets expansion, building business relationships with new partners, keeping correspondence with existing ones;
- Communication and coordination of the activity of the international brokerage structures;
- Communication with individual and corporate clients regarding the conclusion of new and servicing of existing insurance policies;
- Participation in the preparation of new products or change of existing insurances and supporting the training of the employees of the regional structure in this regard.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a vibrant and fast-growing company; Career prospects
- Excellent working conditions in a dynamic work environment. Friendly and helpful colleagues
- A highly competitive salary according to experience and overall professional merits
The employment contract is for a full-time job.
If you want to become part of our team, please send your CV, cover letter and a recent photo.