SWOT Hospitality is seeking to recruit for the new Magma Resort Santorini The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Night owl- loves attention to detail and can still have a bright smile at 6 am!
Join fellow team members in delivering great service to guests in a state-of-the-art hotel! TheNight Auditorcompletes the hotel’s daily audit process according tocompany operating policies, procedures, and standards. This process includes, but is not limited to, completing, and transmitting the Daily Report that includes total revenue, cash, credit, receivables, and room statistics. The Night Auditor covers the hotel’s Front Desk during the night, ensuring that hotel guests receive hospitable and responsive service at check-in, during the stay, and upon departure, ensuring guest satisfaction and loyalty. The Team Member follows safety and security procedures, handles financial transactions accurately, and maintains required systems and records.
Core Responsibilities Include:
·Executes guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment and service procedures as outlined in brand training materials and in compliance with brand quality assurance standards
- Proficient in administration of applicable property management system
- Complies with uniform, identification, dress and grooming standards
- Maintains a friendly and hospitable attitude with guests and coworkers
- Maintains presence at desk during all hours of operation and communicates effectively with individuals inside and outside the facility
- Responds quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of local attractions and amenities in order to provide service to guests needing such information
- Ensures collections, including credit card and direct bill, are executed in accordance with Company policies
- Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all Company and guest property
- Other duties as assigned supporting guest satisfaction
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency situations
- Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
- Experience working with a computer, including data entry and basic Accounting
- Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
SWOT Hospitality is a leading Hotel Management company, trusted by international investors, developers, and top-scale hospitality brands. SWOT Hospitality boasts extensive experience in management, investment and development, sales and marketing strategies, as well as advisory services, and is a valuable asset for businesses seeking guaranteed success. SWOT Hospitality is the white flag operator of international accommodation brands please visitwww.swot.gr.