Do you have experience as a Liability Underwriter? Does the idea of working as a Liability Underwriter in a multinational environment appeal to you? If so, this could be the ideal role for you. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience as a Liability Underwriter within a market leader company in the insurance industry!
For this Liability Underwriter position the company offers:
- Interesting job in an international company
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team
- Friendly office environment
As a liability underwriter your primary responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing of the insurance applications for compliance and adherence in accordance with the Underwriting rules
- Quoting and underwriting solutions in order to estimate the premiums for a specific insurance risk before the policy is purchased
- Providing customer support for company clients, including billing, adjustments, reinstatements, endorsements and cancellations
- Communication with the Sales Network for the provision of clarifications and for the processing of pending applications of new contracts and supporting documents
The ideal candidate for this Liability Underwriter position should have:
- Technical Education (ATEI) degree in Business Administration. Higher qualification will be considered favorably
- Technical training on risk assessment methods
- Excellent command of Greek and English language (both oral and written)
- Advanced PC literacy (especially MS Office)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Sufficient soft skills include attention to detail, time management, ability to work on deadlines and result-orientation
- Energetic, flexible, consistent, and reliable personality
If you believe your profile could be a good match to the Liability Underwriter position, apply now! For more information, you can contact Evgenia Plitasika at +30 6952 221005 or [email protected]
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on-demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now