Are you an experienced and self motivated Executive Assistant with excellent command of English? Do you have hands-on experience supporting C-level executives? If you want to join a growing international entertainment company as an Executive Assistant to the CEO, then this is the opportunity you were looking for. Read on for more details.
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, some of your main responsibilities may include:
- dealing with incoming emails, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
- screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence
- coordinating complex scheduling and extensive calendar management
- producing reports and presentations for meetings and often, taking minutes
- managing, coordinating and arranging travel and travel-related activities
- maintaining accounting spreadsheets: invoices/expenses
- performing administrative and office support (e.g. maintain filing system and contact database)
- liaising with other departments' to ensure seamless delivery of services
- handling requests and queries appropriately
- organizing events
- ad-hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate for this Executive Assistant role must have:
- university/college degree
- advanced MS Office skills and proficiency in Google Workplace and calendar systems
- excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and oral)
For this Executive Assistant role, benefits include:
- competitive remuneration package
- opportunity for professional growth
- professional networking opportunities
- opportunities to travel
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Executive Αssistant role, apply online now!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Faye Ntemsia (Tel.: 694 0978161 - Email: [email protected]).
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now