FlexCar is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an HR Specialist to join our premises in Athens, Greece. This is a unique opportunity for an entry-level position within the fastest growing Greek scale-up company and one of the fastest in Europe.
Who we are
We are well on our way of executing our vision to reimagine the way consumers own a car, enabling them to access the vehicle they always dreamed of in a flexible and accessible way, providing a superb, all-inclusive service. At FlexCar, we minimize advance payments, eliminate security deposits, and offer the ultimate flexibility with regards to lease duration - without any hidden fees, commitments, or charges. Launched in 2018, we are now amongst the fastest growing companies in Europe. Our team has quadrupled in the last 12 months, and we are constantly looking for aspiring people and minds that are eager to be part of an exciting journey and a very strong professional team. If you want to be part of that, get on board!
People at FlexCar
Our people are our most valuable asset and what keeps us going, so we pay close attention to who we bring on board. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we take pride in celebrating our team’s diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we are looking for genuinely good and motivated people with appropriate ethics that are eager to solve problems and excited to be part of a growing team and company.
The HR Specialist will have an active role in supporting the HR department by performing day-to-day administrative tasks. His/Her primary responsibility will be preparing and amending necessary HR documents, reports and databases of all types, including but not limited to leave management systems and labor documentation.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Leave management
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Participate in various HR projects
- Implement and monitor training and development plans.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions and monitor their progress.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
- Process employees' queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- 2-4 years of professional experience, ideally in an HR generalist or HR operations position
- BSc/BA and/or Master's in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or another related field from a top-tier university in Greece and abroad
- Good planning and organizational skills with emphasis on multitasking and detail orientation
- Passionate about human resources but also understanding of the organization's needs and challenges
- Trustworthy and dependable personality with a strong work ethic and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent command of the Greek/ English language (both written and spoken)
- Computer literacy
- Previous experience in using ATS/HRIS Tools like Bamboo HR and Workable will be considered as an asset.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing scale-ups
- A working environment with an amazing culture that is based on respect, fairness, and transparency
- Private health insurance
- Free coffee and beverages
- Car benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Extra days-off
- Competitive salary
All applications will be treated in utmost confidence and will only be seen by members of our recruitment team.
[Το send your CV please click here]