Investment Analyst – Cyprus or Greece
Reference number: IAN1022
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of dedicated analysts to produce articles and videos covering developments in global financial markets. We are looking for motivated, hard-working individuals with excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- write reports and updates on stock market developments and specific listed companies
- keep up to date and report on global market developments, particularly with respect to equity, currency and commodity markets.
- prepare charts, tables, or any other materials used in fundamental and technical reports and videos.
- conduct fundamental analysis through Reuters Eikon, and technical analysis through the MT4 platform.
- present research in the form of video and audio clips.
- perform any other related tasks assigned by the Head of Investment Research.
- BSc/MSc in Business/Finance/Economics or related field (first or upper second class honours)
- Experience in a similar position in the financial services industry is a plus.
- All candidates must provide a portfolio of writing samples.
- Professional qualification in technical analysis or pursuing CFA or ACCA / ACA qualification will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong interest in the stock market, financial markets, and economy
- Team player
- Computer literacy
- attractive remuneration package plus performance-related reward
- private health insurance
- intellectually stimulating work environment
- continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: full-time
Location: Cyprus or Greece
Please visit our website
to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential!