We are looking for a motivated Senior .NET Developer to join an integrated Contact Center that offers innovative Customer Relationship & Experience Management and Business Process Outsourcing services.
The Senior .NET Developer position is full-time, permanent and hybrid!
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be offered:
- excellent working environment
- competitive remuneration package
- private medical insurance
- work from home / hybrid model
- internet provision and mobile phone
- opportunities for career growth and development
As a Senior.NET Developer, your duties will be the following:
- design and develop 3 tier web applications based on Microsoft technologies
- front and backend development of websites and apps
- attend both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/ team or company related issues
- attending meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
- staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
- demonstrate interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business
- participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development
As a Senior.NET Developer, you need to have the following skills:
- 4+ years of proven experience in developing web applications
- excellent knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- strong understanding of design patterns
- very good knowledge of SQL
- experience in SQL Server and/or IIS as a plus
- experience in Microsoft Sharepoint Platform as a plus
If you have any questions regarding this Senior .NET Developer position, you can contact Giannis Papadopoulos on +30 6955 090701, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the "apply now" option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.