Do you have a previous work experience in Supply Chain positions? Are you keen on joining a dynamic company leader in its sector?
If you are highly motivated with passion to meet the expectations of Supply Associate position, then apply online now!
Health and Life insurance
As a Supply Associate, your main responsibilities are:
- Monitors the regulations about the waste lubricants management and keeps update the head of imports
- Participates in cross- border transfer administrations, such as documents perpetrations and submission, transfer monitoring etc.
- Evaluates the updates related the waste lubricants industry, informing the head of imports
- Manages the onsite coordination of imports and unloading, including docking and uploading requests, coordination with port authorities and customs, reporting
- Monitors and manages the import’s contracts
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics and Environmental Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of related experience in supply roles
- Advanced level in French
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Proficient use of MS Office tools, and familiar with SAP
Danai Trigkaki 6940264795
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now