ACTIONLINE is looking for Junior DevOps Engineer, for a software company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Junior DevOps Engineer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise software applications. The Junior DevOps Engineer will be involved in all areas of system management from environment setup to production deployment.
The duties and responsibilities of the Junior DevOps Engineer include:
- Setup and configure cloud-based environments
- Design and develop secure cloud system architectures in accordance with established standards
- Actively participate in design meetings with the development team
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of linux scripting
- Knowledge of cloud architecture concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong desire to expand knowledge in modern cloud architectures
- Knowledge of System Security Concepts (PenTest, Vulnerability analysis)
- Familiarity with version control concepts (Git)
- Knowledge of testing principles
- Ability to work autonomously
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS development environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- Securing Web applications (Reverse proxies, firewalls, e.g. Cloudflare etc.)
- Experience with cloud development environments (e.g. Heroku)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Work hours are in CET timezone, between 8:00 and 18:00 CET.
- Type of work: full remote
- A good level of English is required. French, would be a plus.
After the collection and evaluation of the CVs, ACTIONLINE's Human Resources Department will contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the position to be filled.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, so as to be immediately informed about our latest news and ads!