"Work from home" is the new normal in the business world!
Are you a native Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Danish speaker with an advanced level of English? Are you interested in working from home from anywhere in Greece whilst avoiding the daily commute to the office?
This is a remote full-time job opportunity all over Greece where we are accepting applications from candidates currently living in Greece or are looking at working & relocating to Greece.
You will have the chance to serve the Nordic speaking clients of the most well-known companies worldwide in the fields of technology, banking, telecommunications, automotive or domestic appliances.
As a Nordic Customer Service Advisor - Work from Home, you will be offered:
- Competitive salary (14 salaries per year)
- Relocation package to Greece (flight ticket, accommodation for a couple of weeks, real estate agency support)
- Performance or / and once-off bonuses
- The necessary equipment you need in order to work from home
- Remote training program with virtual / chat sessions
- Career development opportunities
- Employee relations department supporting you with integrating to the Greek labor system
As a Nordic Customer Service Advisor - Work from Home, your daily routine will include to:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers by email, chat, or phone in Norwegian / Swedish / Finnish / Danish language
- Provide world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users
- Document all information on customer interaction system according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all logins and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
In order to hack your path to success as a Nordic Customer Service Advisor - Work from Home, you need to possess:
- fluent level of the Norwegian / Swedish / Finnish / Danish language
- advanced knowledge of English
- PC literacy
- EU work permit
- High adaptability in dynamic working environments & rotating shifts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-centric mindset
No previous working experience in a similar role is required.
Still here? Upload your CV by creating a profile through our website and our Randstad Multilingual Recruitment team in Greece will contact you right away giving you the chance to prove that you are the Nordic Customer Service Advisor we are looking for!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Lydia Petsa, at [email protected] or at +306941641439 and either myself or one of my colleagues will gladly be at your disposal!
Please note that for transparency & equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now