Are you experienced in Microsoft technologies? Would you like to make a new career step as a Mid Systems Engineer joining a leading IT group? Then keep on reading!
The Mid Systems Engineer position is full time and permanent, based in Athens. Hybrid work model is also provided.
The company offers the following benefits for the Mid Systems Engineer position:
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Tech equipment
- Central office location, near metro station
- Mobile plan
- Work in a leading tech group with top professionals
- Further career opportunities in the group
As a Mid Systems Engineer, your duties will be the following:
- Implement new projects assigned to existing and new customers
- Administer and design enterprise-wide infrastructure solutions based on VMWare
- Plan and execute system Change Management tasks involving relevant datacenter technologies
- Establish service automations
- Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents
- Coordinate with the DevOps, Network and Security Engineering teams as part of incident response, project implementations and architecture initiatives
- Conduct technical evaluations
- Interact and collaborate with all levels of the team to provide analysis, recommendations, and direction related to service functionalities.
- Maintain the respective documentation of the relevant services, systems, and processes.
- Handle proactive support, upgrades, and migrations in the company’ Infrastructure
- Be an active member of the team that suggests and designs additional services
- and new solutions.
In order for your profile to match this Mid Systems Engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 4 years of related field experience
- Proven experience working in large-scale infrastructure environments involving
- VMWare and Linux technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft
- Active Directory, and Windows Deployment (installation, Clusters, backup,
- configuration, troubleshooting)
- Able to maintain and support a complex infrastructure.
- Experience in virtualization environments (VMware)
- Excellent knowledge in Group Policies, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Strong knowledge in administration and support of storage systems (3PAR, NIMBLE)
- Experience in the implementation & support of LAN/WAN network
Any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Office 365 / Azure
- Database Installation and Support (HAG, SQL Servers)
If this Mid Systems Engineer vacancy sounds like you, apply now!
Have some questions first? Contact Nicholas at +30 6940275872 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. Otherwise, feel free to contact me at [email protected].
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.