Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading systemic bank, a dynamic professional to cover the following position based in Attica:
Private Banker (Market Areas)
The job holder will report to Market Area Manager.
- Perform customer profiling
- Cover the whole range of investment services, with emphasis on advisory services and portfolio management
- Acquire new customers and enhance existing relationships through synergies with the branch network, other business divisions of the bank and customer referrals
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service and orientation
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or in any other related discipline and a master’s degree in a relative field
- At least four (4) years of working experience in relationship building with affluent, High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals/customers.
- A relevant certification (at least Level B) by the Bank of Greece.
- A demonstrated track record in relationship acquisition and wealth management
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the financial markets as well as product expertise and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of investment solutions
- Compliance with bank’s and private banking procedures as well as alignment with regulatory constraints and directives
- Understanding of and compliance with the markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)II
- Strong awareness of risk and compliance issues
- Strong IT skills, including in the MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills, when interacting with sophisticated customers
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to the identification of business opportunities
- Influencing skills/Persuasiveness
- Ability to travel for at least 35% of worktime
- Competitive remuneration package (salary & bonus)
- Company car, cell phone
- Life and health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Other perks
- Dynamic and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.