Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. On behalf of its client, Adecco is currently seeking a leading industrial materials company, a dynamic and flexible professional to cover the following position:
Sales Area Manager
- Collaborate with the Export Manager to define the commercial strategies for the geographic areas of competence.
- Participate in the elaboration of the budget through the forecast of volumes and prices of the products / services / solutions offered, as well as participate in the definition of the marketing plan.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives of the products through the coordination of the direct and indirect sales force, the commercial negotiations with customers and the definition of offers.
- Propose and coordinate the development and research of new potential customers, identifying short and medium-term opportunities, monitoring and anticipating market trends, analyzing competitor products, and collecting customer needs, in compliance with the commercial development target defined.
- Collaborate with KAs in order to ensure the support needed to achieve the company objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Automation Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of hardware and software automation products
- Familiarity with CRM systems
The company offers:
- competitive remuneration package
- friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening, please submit your CV: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings, please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.