Who do you want to become?
Are you our future leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not "just another job"?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the magic of togetherness as the World's Leading Family & Beach Resort TM.
Whether you 're looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Groom - Bellboy
Resorts: Ikos Dassia, Ikos Odisia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: full-time / seasonal
Start date: April 2023
Your main accountabilities
- Welcome guests providing a friendly, efficient and courteous service.
- Assist with luggage and escort guests to their rooms.
- Drive guests around the resort using the club cars.
- Provide information to guests in regards of facilities, events and services.
- Assist in any other Front Office task as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors).
Your main qualifications / skills
- Enthusiastic with friendly personality
- Proven experience as a Groom/Bellboy, ideally in a 5* resort or hotel environment
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus.
- Valid european driving license B Class
What to expect from us:
- becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- certainly not "just another job", but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here.]
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.