Real Tobacco SA is an established international cigarette manufacturing company in region of Kilkis. We are committed to be a great employer, to be environmentally and socially responsible and to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards. We are looking for professionals who can help the company to implement best practices in each area.
Currently we are looking to recruit for our headquarters:
Payroll Officer (Agios Panteleimonas, Kilkis)
- Execute the monthly payroll including APD and FMY.
- Process and maintain work schedules and compliance with the requirements for the digital card.
- Coordinate with various departments for missing information as required. Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees.
- Register any approved annual and sick leave.
- Register and send weekly the shifts schedule and all needed documents to Ergani (e.g. yearly employee records, yearly holiday leaves, etc.).
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries; Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll.
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors and communicating with the experts of payroll software provider.
- Send all needed files to Finance Department (e.g. monthly accounting articles, payroll per cost center, etc.).
- Assist with monthly payroll reporting to Management.
- Maintain up to date several records and reports such as annual leaves record, turnover, new hires, training records, interviews records, payroll data, employee benefits, private insurance, etc.
- Process all paperwork associated with collecting and processing job applications throughout the hiring.
- Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
- Confidentiality, integrity, reliability and strong ethics
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- High level of professionalism and an appreciation for sensitivity of information received and handled
- Ability to function as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or relative field
- At least 2 years' experience as Payroll Officer. Proven experience in execution of payroll, preferably in manufacturing company.
- Very good command in spoken and written english
- Excellent computer knowledge, MS Office Word, Excel
- Very good knowledge of Labor Law
- Excellent knowledge of payroll software, preferably Epsilon Net
- excellent growth and advancement opportunities and work environment
- continuous training
- positive and challenging working environment
- company bus for transportation from Thessaloniki
- private health insurance
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- The company will contact only the candidates who meet the profile requirements to arrange an interview.
- The CVs must be written in english.