Project Manager (FTTx Projects - Germany)
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Full time
lmw is seeking for dynamic Project Managers, on behalf a telecommunications multinational company, dedicated to providing optimized turn-key solutions in the fields of infrastructure and broadband technologies.
Each role is based in Germany (in Cologne or near the sites Kassel [State of Hessen] or Koblenz [State of Rheinland Pfalz] or Bayern).
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the projects from design transition to construction to hand over, liaising with the Managers to provide necessary feedback and ensure coordination - implementation of the projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- Direct technical teams in designing, executing and implementing of projects.
- Manage resources, budgets and allocations for the project.
- Present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Assess, review and resolve problems arising in execution of projects.
- Enforce work standards in compliance with the best practices, standards and procedures.
- Ensure completion of projects within the budget limits.
- Ensure quality, costs, relationship management and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Coordinate logistics with designers, vendors and contractors.
- Status reporting and monitoring project deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related technical field.
- 1+ years of previous working experience in managerial position, in the telecommunications industry; previous experience in FTTx projects will be considered as a plus.
- Very good German language skills.
- Awareness of project management / IMS and reporting tools.
- Desired knowledge on PON deployment (Fiber optic splicing, cabling, PM measurements).
- Leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen in project planning.
- Ability to perform in a multitasking and fluid environment.
- Organizational skills.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, attractive benefits scheme, continuous training and education programs, along with a clear vision to establish a strong presence in a fast-growing company.
[To send your CV please click here.]