Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
Front Office Agent
- Check in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arrange for luggage to be delivered to guest room
- Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest can be in person and by phone.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Accept reservations, changes, and cancellations on behalf of Reservations when required.
- Ability to answer guest calls and handle them appropriately.
- Check out guest at end of stay.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges, and presents bill to guest.
- Settle bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintain a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency.
- Reconcile all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Front Office and/or Concierge responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select/assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant/activity/spa reservation systems.
- Fluency in English & Greek is required.
- The knowledge of a second language will be considered as an asset (Especially if Mandarin).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Teamwork spirit.
Katikies Hotel Group Offers:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Pleasant working environment
- Supportive management
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.