Do you have experience in sales and promoting products in pharmacies? Are you knowledgeable about the market and consumers, and can contribute to effective business growth?
Are you a communicative, ambitious individual who desires to become part of a leading Greek company that specializes in the distribution of medical and personal hygiene products?
If your answer is yes, then this position is for you!
Apply now and take the next step in your career!
The company offers to the OTC Sales Representative:
- Competitive salary package
- Bonus system based on performance
- Company car and coverage of travel expenses
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Continuous training and development opportunities
As an OTC Sales Representative, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Daily visits to pharmacies with the aim of managing effective relationships with customers
- Identifying and developing new clientele
- Achieving sales targets
- Actively promoting and selling the company's products
The ideal candidate for the position of OTC Sales Representative should have:
- A university degree
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic personality, team spirit, ambition, hard work, and perseverance to achieve results
- Organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Valid driver's license
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.