PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay's, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in beverages and convenient foods by winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Building a more sustainable food system is critical for the health of our communities and the planet we all share. Take a look at the latest efforts by PepsiCo to fight climate change, protect natural resources, and more: https://pepsico.com/sustainability/strategy
Why PepsiCo Hellas?
PepsiCo Hellas currently employs around 1,000 people at its 2 sites, including our headquarters in Athens. With well-known strong brands, such as Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker and Lipton, we are constantly ranked in the Top 3 Employers in the Country. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and were rewarded for the the 7th time with the Top Employer certification Greece and Europe. Joining PepsiCo means joining a dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are encouraged.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Please also visit www.pepsico.com/about/diversity-and-engagement for more information on what we do in practice to embrace diversity and inclusivity in the working surroundings and in society.Responsibilities
- Reconciliations of B/S & P/L accounts
- Daily posting of AP & GL entries
- Preparation and submission of the quarterly list of agreements to the Ministry of Finance (and maintenance of the respective archive)
- Monthly review of the 2% advertising and internet tax
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- GCS coordinator for Accounting department (internal audit's key controls review and preparation)
- Prepare and submit quarterly BSR files
- Assist with audits
- Support of tax statements preparation
- University degree in Economics
- Knowledge in Greek Accounting Standards and Tax Legislation
- 3-5 years of previous experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in operating ERP systems
- Dynamic personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure