ΕΤΑΙΡΙΑ ΔΙΑΧΕΙΡΙΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΟΥ ΑΕ
Με φυσική παρουσία
We're now hiring an Executive Chef to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, our group is a perfect place to get ahead.
Responsibilities for Executive Chef
- Create new entrees for the menu.
- Ensure all food safety regulations are followed.
- Inspect the quality of the food.
- Be aware of new culinary trends and recipes.
- Must have excellent knowledge of à la carte restaurant operation.
- Hire and train new kitchen staff for restaurants of the group.
- Hotel operation background will be considered as an asset.
- Oversee purchasing to stay within certain budget.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs.
- Supervise kitchen staff activities.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Give prepared plates the "final touch".
- Perform administrative duties.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Keep time and payroll records.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
Qualifications for Executive Chef
- Degree in the culinary arts
- Ability to manage an entire group of restaurants
- Budgeting skills to control costs
- Incredible food preparation abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Deep knowledge of the food industry and trends
- Incredible time-management skills
- Ability to create new menu items
- Proven working experience minimum 10 years as a chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills