Are you a fluent Spanish speaker with an advanced level of English?
How does the idea of a multinational company expanding in Thessaloniki sound to you? Were you seeking the opportunity to take advantage of your exceptional Spanish language skills without a relocation to a new city or country needed?
Then, look no further cause this is your chance. Our client, a soon to be established company in Thessaloniki, is looking for a fantastic Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative to join them on this new journey in Greece.
As a Spanish Customer Service Representative, you will be offered:
- A competitive monthly salary
- Relocation support to those residing outside of Greece, accommodation bonus for the first months of living in Thessaloniki
- Food and transportation voucher
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Parties, festivals & many events throughout the year
As a Spanish Customer Service Representative, your daily routine will include to:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers by email, chat, or phone in the Spanish language
- Provide world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users
- Document all information on customer interaction system according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all logins and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
The qualifications for this Spanish Customer Service Representative role are:
- An excellent level of the Spanish language
- A good level of the English language
- PC literacy for Google Suite Applications and moderate level in Excel
Still here? Upload your CV by creating a profile through our website and our Randstad Multilingual Recruitment team in Greece will contact you right away giving you the chance to prove that you are the Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative we are looking for!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Dionysia Angelopoulou, at [email protected] or at +306946487239 and either myself or one of my colleagues will gladly be at your disposal!
Please note that for transparency & equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Click here to apply now.]