Are you an experienced and talented Brand Manager, keen to work for a leading multinational company? Do you have experience as Brand Manager in FMCG sector?
If your answer is "yes", then we have an interesting opportunity for you!
The company offers the following benefits for this Brand Manager position:
- competitive remuneration package
- excellent working environment
- gas expenses and company car
As a Brand Manager, your tasks will include:
- Develop brand plans for brands of responsibility.
- Develop, agree (with immediate superior), prepare and deliver advertising and promotional briefs to agency according to objectives and strategy agreed in annual marketing plans for brands in responsibility.
- Manage media plans and monthly programmes after the approval of immediate superior, to the highest standards according to agreed objectives.
- Manage the preparation and issuing of consumer promotion briefs to agency.
- Recommend to immediate superior the appropriate programme for each activity and manage the implementation ensuring qualitative and quantitative targets achievement.
- Work closely with sales, trade mkg and other departments both formally and informally to ensure they understand and are committed to brand objectives and that promotional and other marketing activities are proper and effective to achieve budgeted volume.
- In cooperation with sales and trade mkg departments, monitor trade and tailor made activities for responsible brands and ensure sales force commitment.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research projects with immediate superior supervision.
- Control all aspects of brand(s) and relative performance (volume, share, profit, distribution, pricing, product, image, advertising, promotion) historically and vs competition and propose corrective actions where necessary to achieve objectives.
- Monitor relative brand pricing.
- Manage POS production and supply.
The ideal Brand Manager should have/be:
- graduate or post graduate level education
- team player, creative, commercial sense, problem solving, analytical, structured plan, good communicator
- computer literate
- excellent written and oral skills (essential)
- knowledge of the Greek market (essential)
- ability to speak Greek and English to a working level. Knowledge of French language is not mandatory but desired.
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Brand Manager, apply now! For more information, you can contact Maria Tsatsaroni on +30 216 6001383 #marketingjobs
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.