Front Office Manager
For cruise ships
Are you a talented Front Office Manager, seeking a thrilling opportunity? Look no further!
Carers4World is recruiting for a renowned cruise company, and we are searching for the perfect candidate to join their team.
- Active mindset
- Vision of quality and excellence
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Fluent command of English
- Preferably work experience on passenger ships
- Covid-19 vaccine (fully vaccinated)
- Maritime banknote issued by the country of residence or Malta (since the ship sails under the Maltese flag)
- Certificates (at the expense of the worker):
- Basic safety training (STCW Code VI/1)
- Safety awareness training (STCW Code VI/6-1)
- Safety of passenger ships (STCW Code V/2)
What we offer:
- Monthly base salary of 1,650 euros
- Tipping also shared by all crew members, averaging 600 euros per month
- Rotation: 4 months on board, 2 months at home (+/- 30 days)
- Vacation days: Every month, you accumulate 10 vacation days, which are paid at the end of the contract
- Duration of the contract: Annual, paid at all times
- Insurance coverage by Allianz private insurance
- Travel policy: The company organizes the trip from the nearest airport to your city of origin to the port of embarkation
- Internet on board
- Shared accommodation and food included free of charge
- Reimbursement for obtaining a GCCL medical report prior to membership, as well as an alcohol and drug test
- Refund for obtaining a visa (if applicable)
- Note that all contracts issued are Cayman Islands seafarer contracts
If you meet all the requirements and are ready to take your professional career to new heights,
seize this incredible opportunity!
Send us your CV in English with a photo and the code FRONTOFCR2023 today.
[To send your CV, please click here.]
Join Carers4World and embark on a rewarding journey as a Front Office Manager!