Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
- Display exceptional leadership by securing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a professional approach to the management,
- Provide instructions for day-to-day operation of culinary,
- Provides guidance and directions to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring this performance,
- Training / development of culinary employees to be able to meet and even exceed, food preparation standards,
- Understand employee’s responsabilities well enough, to perform duties in employees' absence or/and determine appropriate replacement to fill in gaps,
- Creates menu and follow up on food cost assigned to each recipe during operation,
- Prepare & follow up on recipes execution,
- Elaborate around different ways of constantly improving cuisine,
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards,
- Ensure all culinary employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications,
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards to all cullinary employees,
- Follow up on proper handling and right temperature of all food products,
- Frequently check on quality and presentation of dishes served to guests,
- Ensure all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and working in accordance with hotel standards,
- Ensure proper purchasing, receiving and food storage standards in the kitchen,
- Ensure the execution of all safety procedures dedicated to the culinary team,
- Attend daily morning meetings and any other session required,
- Monitor food cost & prepare reports in collaboration with culinary and F&B team members,
- Able to perform additional duties as requested by the hotel management, when required,
- Ensure disciplinary procedures and relevant documentation are completed (when required), according to the hotel SOPs.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position,
- Previous experience in a 5* Luxury Hotel is desirable,
- Ability to read/follow recipes and instructions provided for execution,
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards,
- Ability to work fast and with accuracy,
- Give emphasis on precision,
- High level of energy and ability to work under pressure,
- Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of English language.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience,
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments,
- Daily meals,
- Pleasant working environment,
- Supportive management,
- Training and career development,
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.