Who do you want to become?
Are you our future leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not "just another job"?
At the Sani / Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the magic of togetherness as the World's Leading Family & Beach Resort TM.
Whether you're looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Guest Relations Manager
Resorts: Ikos Oceania, Ikos Olivia, Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Seasonal
Start Date: March 2023
Your main accountabilities
- Be fully informed about the daily movement of the hotel (arrivals, departures, VIP guests, events and
- rest functions)
- Ensure that all services of the Guest Relations are carried out in a smooth and exceptional manner (guest requests, guest queries, etc.)
- Visit restaurants and bars during operation hours in order to assess and monitor guest satisfaction and report all guest feedback
- Prepare the duty roster and the working schedule
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments (housekeeping, maintenance, F&B, etc)
- Participate in departmental staff selection
- Identify training needs in order to develop and manage performance
- Handle guests’ complaints and take proactively immediate corrective action
- Analyze guests’ feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and take actions to improve ratings
- Ensure all employees adhere to company 5* grooming standards
- Enhance a teamwork environment, leading by example
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Manager or similar role ideally in a 5* luxury hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management / Tourism
- Computer Literacy & knowledge of Hospitality software (Opera, Fidelio)
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, managerial & problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, multitask & organizational skills
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here.]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.