Do you have experience in online & offline Marketing?
Are you looking to advance your career, while you are getting involved in international projects?
A well known marine energy service and solutions company is looking for a new team member!
As a Marketing Executive your primary responsibility will be to contribute to the design and implementation of the company's marketing strategy in order to build further the global brand equity.
If you are ready to start an exciting new chapter in your career, apply now!
The position is permanent, full-time, based in Athens.
The company for this Marketing Executive position offers:
- Attractive salary package
- Fresh & friendly work environment
- Work-life balance
- Professional development
The responsibilities for this Marketing Executive position will be:
- Contribute to the development of the marketing strategy in line with corporate objectives, converting strategy into practical day to day solutions and activities
- Contribution in the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns via multiple digital and offline channels
- Monitoring marketing KPIs and contributing to the readjusting of the marketing plan
- Undertake the project of Direct Mailing through the platform, by effectively segmenting and targeting our customers with relevant & value-added information
- Managing the customer base using CRM tools
- Ensure the company's website, social media and other digital platforms are current, original and state-of-the-art in collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Ensure brand guidelines & corporate identity are followed throughout company's communications
- Manage and build effective partnerships with external design, PR, media, reprographics, videography and other third party providers
- Participate in the planning and management company events, conferences, webinars and exhibitions
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Executive position must have:
- Master degree in Marketing
- Experience in Direct Mailing platforms
- Commercially minded with an extraordinary level of common sense and practical hands-on approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical, market research and project management skills
- Organized and methodical approach to work with attention to detail
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Data analysis and utilization of both internal and external data in business intelligence, reporting and for marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze and respond to emerging trends in the shipping industry
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally
For more information, you can contact Maria Tsatsaroni at +30 216 6001383 or at [email protected] #marketingjobs
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Marketing Executive position, apply now!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential
Click here to apply now