Do you speak Catalan? Are you great with people, and perfectly fluent in Catalan? Are you a dedicated problem solver and you would like to work in a multinational team environment?
Well, the opportunity you are looking for is right ahead. As a Catalan Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent support in the Catalan language.
The benefits for the Catalan Customer Service Representative role are:
- Competitive salary (14 salaries per year)
- Relocation package to Greece (flight ticket, accommodation for a couple of weeks, real estate agency support)
- Performance or / and once-off bonuses
- The necessary equipment you need in order to work from home
- Remote training program with virtual / chat sessions
- Career development opportunities
- Employee relations department supporting you with integrating to the Greek labor system
If you are to assume the role of the Catalan Customer Service Representative you will offer your expertise in various situations. Your main duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Catalan speaking clients
- Interpret and identify the customer’s needs and respond appropriately and professionally
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy
- Be able to liaise with the team leader to resolve any customer technical issues
- Solidify, maintain and sustain customer relations through customer service and technical support
In order for your profile to match the Catalan Customer Service Representative role, you should provide:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Catalan
- Proficient user of the English language
- Be positive, upbeat and thrive on helping others in a fast and friendly way
- Familiar with latest technology trends
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online for the position Catalan Customer Service Representative by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Do you have some questions first? If so, don't hesitate to contact me, Dionysia Angelopoulou, at [email protected] or at +306946487239 and either myself or one of my colleagues will gladly be at your disposal!
Please note that for transparency & equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now