Test Automation Engineer
Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret:Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Test Automation Engineer| Full-time contract | Athens - GR
You will participate in the integration testing activities of software developed components.
Your daily work routine will include:
- Write and maintain automated test cases;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation;
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of IT system testing experience, with experience falling into the following range: creation and execution of functional test cases and design and execution of test automation scripts;
- Experience in E2E Automation and manual testing;
- Basic experience in relational databases;
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.