Chef de Partie
ROBINSON has 26 club resorts worldwide and offers a wide array of sports, exciting events, excellent food with new and varied modern dishes and always at the beautiful beach or mountain locations. Our employees are the ones who create the unmistakable atmosphere that ROBINSON is famous for. ROBINSON is a provider in the premium segment for club vacations.ROBINSON is a 100% subsidiary of TUI.
We thank our guests in advance for their trust – and we promise them that we will be the perfect hosts: from the receptionist to the personal trainer to the manager. We always approach our guests with open arms and open hearts.
In the same way we approach our employees too, by offering them the same employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, origin, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, and gender identity. We are champions in bringing together people of different cultural backgrounds, different nationalities, and ages, giving them the perspective to develop and experience new countries.
Our goal for the coming years: We want to grow! More clubs, fantastic new destinations, and exciting opportunities for our employees!
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Do you have passion for quality service? Would you like to be part of an international team that is dedicated to deliver unique experiences!?
Our ROBINSON Ierapetra in Koutsounari, Ierapetra, Crete is seekingcreative, ambitiouspeoplewith a passion for hospitality to joinour team.
Department: Food & Beverage
Position: Chef de Partie
The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends ανδ holidays. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
English or German speaking language will be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute menus in collaboration with other colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at all times
- Place orders in a timely manner
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis
- Follow the directions of the executive and sous chef
- Suggest new ways of presentation of dishes
- Suggest new rules and procedures for optimizing the cooking process
- Give attention productivity of the kitchen such as speed and food quality
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
- Collaborate with other colleagues and seniors
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools and processes
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience
- Prospects of evolution within a challenging working environment
- Accommodation Possibility
- Excellent Career development and opportunities to grow within the group
If you think you meet the requirements, we would love to get to know you better!
Please send us your CV, along with a smiling photo accompanied by a brief description