Are you a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and responsibly for a global medical device company? Do you have demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical sector?
Are you up for the challenge and gain international growth opportunities?
If your answer is yes, apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Medical Sales Manager position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company car, mobile, laptop
- Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme
As a Medical Sales Manager your responsibilities will include
- Ensure coverage of monthly and annual targets in terms of sales, prescriptions, market share and long term growth plans
- Oversee the accurate implementation of sales and marketing strategies, to the medical sales team.
- Builds & maintains strong relationships with doctors community, KOL and clinics in order to create a positive impact on the company's image & business goals.
- Organize workshops and symposia, meeting professionally the need for Continuous
- Medical Education of our clients
- Develop strong district business plans based on audit analysis with strategic actions for each territory, identifying the opportunity areas and specific needs.
- Preparing weekly plans of team’s visits, following up their activities & sales analysis per each area.
- Build and maintain strong network with doctors and hospital system
- Assist in clinical and marketing expense budget exercise
- Periodically undertake qualitative market research to capture real-time clinical trends
- Establish technological and clinical positioning of company products versus competition
- Periodically organize clinical activities to build a positive brand perception
- Work in close association with doctors and introduce company's product portfolio
The ideal candidate for the position of Medical Sales Manager will be expected to be:
- Bachelors' degree in life sciences, business or related field
- Professional contacts with pediatricians is a must.
- Proven Track record in Peoples’ management
- Fluent in English & proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Committed to excellence, transparency, and innovation
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Leadership skills and passion for People Development
- A positively spirited individual with high energy levels
- A problem solver with ability to provide effective solutions
- Goal oriented and team player
- A strong networker with sound interpersonal skills
- At least 7 years of proven track record in similar role or in a senior sales role
For more information, you can contact Maria Tsatsaroni +30 216 6001383 #salesjobs
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Sales Manager position, apply now!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.