The Greek leading Biscuits & Bakery company Ε.J. PAPADOPOULOS S.A.
is seeking to employ atalented & committed:
IT Support Officer
to join our Team in Athens.
The IT Support Officer is a member of the Information Technology Department, reporting to the IT Systems Supervisor. As an IT Support Officer, you will be responsible to interact with end-users, providing the first line of support.
How you will contribute:
- End user requests handling in accordance with the SLAs defined within the department’s Help Desk platform (ServiceDesk Plus)
- Administration and support of Windows devices
- Administration and support of mobile Devices, (IOS/android) using a Mobile Device Management platform
- Administration and support of company’s applications
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of PC, Printers, Video Conferencing systems, Citrix Virtual Desktops
- Maintenance of the Inventory of company Hardware
- Software patching of end user computers
- Monitoring of company systems using monitoring tools
- Administration of Office 365
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any other related field
- Min 2years of experience in IT Support role
- Any experience in Samsung Knox or Intune Mobile Device Management platform will be considered a plus
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and a collaborative approach with the aim to provide polite and efficient services to all users
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, team oriented
- Willingness to take ownership and solve any issue
- Self-motivated, with high ethical standards, attention to detail and exceptional internal customer service orientation
[To send your CV please click here.]