Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Limassol, the only internationally branded five-star resort in Cyprus, proud member of Marriott International, is offering a career opportunity to a professional for the position of Reservation Executive.
Position summary: Responsible for handling the reservations' requests, coming from different channels, email, telephone, digital portals, with the goal of maximizing the revenue of the hotel, enhancing the pre-arrival process of the guests, guaranteeing the accuracy of the information collected in the hotel PMS.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g. complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and co-workers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisors.
- Diploma in Hospitality (Bsc in Hotel Management is a plus.)
- 2+ years' experience in reservations in the hospitality industry
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (Greek and Russian languages are a plus.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of Hotel Reservations System
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Apply with the strictest confidence:
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.