Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Laundry Attendant sorts, washes and folds laundry as needed by their facility. He/She also helps remove stains from items with appropriate procedures as needed.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing and folding clothing and other textile items
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures
- Performing minor sewing duties as needed
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times
Skills & expertise:
- Proven work experience as a Laundry Attendant or similar role
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[To send your CV please click here.]