Empiria Group is seeking to hire for their Headquarters in Glyfada:
Human Resources Manager
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
As a Human Resources Manager, one will manage the full cycle of human resources functions and play a key role in shaping our company's human resources strategies and initiatives. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources, interfaces with hiring managers and collaborates with the Human Resources Coordinators & the Payroll Executive.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support business goals and improve employee engagement.
- Develop hiring plans for every department in our properties based on seasonal necessities.
- Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing, selection, and onboarding of new hires.
- Develop and deliver training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Implement and manage performance management systems to ensure that employees are meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- Implement and manage employee relations programs to promote a positive work environment and resolve workplace conflicts.
- Manage compensation and benefits programs, ensuring that they are competitive, fair, and consistent with company policies.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Serve as a liaison for employees who possess inquiries on job-related issues.
- Collaborate accommodation, transport, and catering for our employees when needed.
- Make sure the hotel staff complies with relevant safety and health rules.3
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in the leisure, travel, and tourism industry.
- Deep knowledge of HR practices, policies, and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of software such as HRIS and applicant tracking systems (Familiarity with Workable's Platform will be considered a strong plus).
- Computer Literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Greek & English).
- Strong knowledge of Greek labor law and regulations.
Candidate’s Profile :
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost professionalism.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to different properties as needed.
Empiria Groups' difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits.
- Group private Health and Life Insurance.
- Ongoing training.
- Work-Life Balance initiatives.
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment.
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[To send your CV please click here.]