Rooms Division Manager
Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead a team in a 5* hotel in one of the most iconic Integrated Resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership
- Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet daily business demands.
- Maintain consistent and effective flow of communication between shifts and respective departments (Front Office / Guest Services / Housekeeping / Maintenance / Housekeeping, etc.).
- Actively participate in training and continuing development of all Rooms Division employees.
- Actively participate in the recruiting and hiring for all Front Office, Housekeeping & Guest Services professionals.
- Approach all encounters with guests, employees and other stakeholders in a professional and personalized manner.
- Serve as a general guest information source. Act as a salesperson for the hotel.
- Build relationship with hotel guests, meet, greet and escort VIP guests to rooms as necessary, encourage feedback throughout their stay.
- Assist with additional Front Office / Housekeeping / Guest Services tasks.
- Oversee Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure room standards before turning room ready for guest usage.
- Oversee inventory and ordering supplies and linens for both housekeeping and Front Office.
- Complete projects in a timely manner as required by the Hotel Manager.
- Be able to participate proficiently in functions outside one's department when called upon.
What are we looking for:
- Proficiency in English (verbal & written), multilingual (German or French) is a plus
- flexibility, agility, and commitment to exceeding guest and employee expectations
- excellent guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
- excellent leadership skills and able to motivate employees through difficult points within the operation
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Integrity & authenticity
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Ongoing development and growth opportunities
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.