Megaplast SA Group, a pioneer in innovative packaging solutions, is looking to employ an:
Megaplast SA was founded in 1995 and is among the pioneering companies in the area of flexible packaging materials. With strong R&D, it develops innovative products certified by international patents, for industrial and agricultural sectors.
With more than 150 employees, we operate our main Production Facility in Heraklion, Crete, while with the new state-of-the-art unit in Thebes, we further strengthen our overall production capacity to meet the needs of international markets. We export nearly all of our production through subsidiaries in Europe and the USA (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France) and though our wide distributors network. Megaplast SA offers reliable and sustainable solutions, being a reference point for the sector.
The role: to train and support the salespeople of Megaplast's distribution network in the effective application of Megaplast's innovative films, including the Overall Resources Optimization concept (ORO concept – see Megaplast - Overall Resources Optimization)
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for training and supporting the distributor's sales team and the trials to Key Accounts in film optimization and the ORO concept
- Cooperates and aligns with the commercial team / distributors network for the effective support of products application / ORO in all Key Accounts, auditing customer production line and generating a report highlighting customer excellence and benefits
- Continuously records and updates customer data and information, related to client progress status, promotional and business development activities in the CRM, for both existing and new distributors and key account customers
- Communicates issues regarding claims / complaints / returns of distributors and key accounts to the Regional Sales Manager and follows up until completion.
- Monitors competition, market data and trends and provides input to the Regional Sales Manager
- Implements, manages, and provides support in an ad-hoc basis following requests and assignments from their supervisor
The ideal candidate should have:
- bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferable Mechanical, Automation) or any other equivalent
- technical skills in pallet wrapping machines systems as a plus
- fluency in verbal and written English, knowledge of additional languages will be an asset (German, Italian, Spanish).
- ability to travel and visit customers very often (mostly abroad)
- customer-centric approach
- organization and time-management skills
- high degree of competency in MS Office
- knowledge of ERP and CRM as a plus
What the company offers:
- competitive remuneration package
- competitive performance-based bonus scheme
- group health / medical insurance package
- continuous training
- excellent working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to:
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.