Pima Group is a real estate development firm based in Athens, with projects across both mainland Greece and its islands. Since its inception in 2009, Pima Group has gained the trust of both long-term and first-time investors with its strategic developments.
Our team at Pima Group is both efficient and creative. We are disciplined in our properties’ designs, construction sites and property management.
Our vision is to be the best and most respected developer in Greece and beyond, by achieving extraordinary results for our customers and building rewarding careers for our people.
PIMA SA, member of PIMA GROUP, is seeking to hire a:
The ideal incumbent must have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineer (AEI, TEI). Post graduate studies are a plus.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, Ms Project, and Ms office.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in large-scale projects/developments in the field of residential complexes and/or hospitality.
- Manage the onsite operations
- Ensure correct implementation of construction drawings
- Supervise subcontractors’ schedule and work
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site projects
- Is responsible for the quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials
- Is responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation
- Ensures compliance with health and safety procedures
- Is responsible for the identification of local resources, materials, services
- Reports and works closely under the Project Management team
- Achieves project completion on time
- Achieves project completion on budget on the part under site responsibility
- Achieves project completion on par with technical requirements
- Achieves minimum punch list remarks during acceptance
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training at tech level
- Constant evolution
- Dynamic working environment