DAIOS COVE LUXURY RESORT & VILLAS
In a nutshell:
Located in the privacy of a secluded cove in Vathi, Daios Cove Luxury Resort and Villas in Crete is the absolute choice for travellers seeking 5-star luxury accommodation in Agios Nikolaos. The resort’s exclusive location, along with its impressive architecture seamlessly blending in with the rugged surroundings creates a natural hub of beauty and serenity for you to explore. Our Sales Director will join a team of Sales professionals and will oversee and manage specific sales accounts to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved. The job holder will work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximise REVPAR and grow market share. This is a permanent role and the candidate can be based out of anywhere in Greece but regular travels to Crete will be needed.
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst operations, sales, and marketing.
- Work with management and owner's team to create and implement a sales plan, addressing revenue, guests and the luxury market segment
- Ensure Hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals..
- Assist with the development and implementation of promotions
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Oversee and ensure rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's, GDSs etc. are update and there is rate parity at all times.
- Create annual sales budget and optimise techniques of maximizing ADR and Revenue per room type.
- Ensure strong bonds with partners and local DMCs of all markets
Our People & Culture:
- Fosters our people commitment to providing excellent service and models desired service behaviours in all interactions with guests and other team members
- Lead by example through passionate, hands on approach.
- Coach leaders of revenue generating departments in developing effective revenue strategies and setting goals that will drive the Cove’s financial performance
Skills and Qualifications to help you succeed:
- This role generally requires a relevant degree in Hotel/Tourism or Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Sales of which minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales director role.
- Strong Luxury Consortia Relationships.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
- High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Must possess highly developed communication skills to frequently present, negotiate, convince, sell, and influence hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Strong presentation and decision-making skills.
What we offer:
- This is a permanent role.
- Accomodation (in case the selected candidate is from a different area)
- Various Allowacnes
- Training - both online as well as classroom - to a variety of topics
- A working environment which supports the professional growth
- Use of Hotel premises (as per relevant policy)