Pima Group is a real estate development firm based in Athens, with projects across both mainland Greece and its islands. Since its inception in 2009, Pima Group has gained the trust of both long-term and first-time investors with its strategic developments.
Our team at Pima Group is both efficient and creative. We are disciplined in our properties' designs, construction sites and property management.
Our vision is to be the best and most respected developer in Greece and beyond, by achieving extraordinary results for our customers and building rewarding careers for our people.
Pima SA, member of Pima Group, is seeking to hire a
Construction Civil Engineer
for our projects in Paros.
- Manage the onsite operations
- Ensure correct implementation of construction drawings
- Supervise subcontractors' schedule and work
- Manage construction flow and timetable
- Provide technical support and guidance, solving on site projects
- Be responsible for the quantity and quality receipt of on-site materials
- Be responsible for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly progress reports and documentation
- Ensure compliance with health and safety procedures
- Be responsible for the identification of local resources, materials, services
- Report and work closely under the Project Management team
- Achieve project completion on time
- Achieve project completion on budget on the part under site responsibility
- Achieve project completion on par with technical requirements
- Achieve minimum punch list remarks during acceptance
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Civil Engineer position should have:
- bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Postgraduate studies are a plus.
- fluency in English, both verbal and written
- excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Ms Project, and Ms Office
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in large-scale projects/developments in the field of residential complexes and/or hospitality