In a nutshell:
The Rooms Division Manager can have a significant impact on several key operations and team members at Daios Cove. They should have a leader’s point of view and we count on them to both forming long-term plans but also providing effective solutions to day-to-day challenges. Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate and call the team to action, are necessary skills. How the Room Division Manager operates their teams, can change the overall experience a guest has in our hotel and hence they can impact the relationship a guest builds with Daios Cove.
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Champion Daios Cove service vision for service delivery.
- Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep the Front Office, Guest Relations and Housekeeping Departments moving forward to achieve desired results.
- Runs and reviews critical information for guests contained in Rooms reports
- Analyses Service-related issues and identifies trends to develop an operational strategy aligned with the hotel’s standards.
- Reviews guest feedback and ensures appropriate corrective action and works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and personal judgment into action plans for Front office/ Guest Relations / Housekeeping
- Handles succesfully complex queries or complaints from guests
- Delivers excellent guest service throughout the guest experience touchpoints and acts as role model for the team.
Our People & Culture:
- Interviewing and onboard potential or new hires following People & Culture department guideline
- Lead, coach and manage Front office, Guest Relations and Housekeeping teams to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Solicits team member feedback, utilizes an “open door policy” to identify and address team member problems or concerns.
Experience working with diverse backgrounds, respecting cultural differences, beliefs, and practices
- Facilitates the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensures implementation to continually improve guest satisfaction results.
Skills and Qualifications to help you succeed:
- This role generally requires a relevant degree in Hotel/Tourism
- Equivalent experience in hospitality environment – at least of 3 years as Front office or Guest Relations Manager.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance.
- Excellent problem- resolution skills and ability to quickly work around different solutions, are critical success factors for this role.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and adapt to change
What we offer:
- This is a permanent role.
- Accomodation (in case the selected candidate is from a different area)
- Various Allowacnes (ie: gas)
- Training - both online as well as classroom - to a variety of topics
- A working environment which supports the professional growth
- Use of Hotel premises (as per relevant policy)