SANI / IKOS GROUP
Με φυσική παρουσία
Job Title: Operations Learning & Development (Ops L&D) Manager
Office Location: Sani Resort/ Ikos Resorts
Manager: Respective General Manager of each property
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Onboarding and Training: Responsible for managing the onboarding process for employees, which includes providing them with property orientation and general induction training
- Training Facilitation: Collaboration in creating and implementing a training plan to ensure updated content
- Annual Training Plan: Participate in the creation and implementation of an efficient annual training plan
- Training Needs Analysis: Coordination with the Operations Management team based on the results of annual training needs assessments and conduct in person training sessions based on the requirements
- Performance Management Support: Assist with activities in relation to performance management alignment within our property
- Employee Engagement: Facilitating employee engagement and satisfaction surveys supporting leadership development programs and implementing recognition schemes
Required Education/ Qualifications/ Other Accreditations
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, Tourism or a related field is necessary
- 4-5 years of operational experience in the fields of Food & Beverage or Rooms Division, at least 2 years of those to be in a supervisory or managerial position
- Training or certification in adult education would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in using platforms and Microsoft 365 apps is required
- Fluency in English is a must have requirement as well as proficiency in Greek or Spanish
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.