για άτομα ηλικίας από 5 έως 25 ετών με προβλήματα αυτισμού, επιληψίας.
Παρέχεται: μισθός ικανοποιητικός, οικονομική διαμονή, διατροφή και εκπαίδευση.
Περιοχή: Surrey, UK
SUPPORT WORKERS IN SURREY
£7.76 to £8.79 per hour ( από 10.8 έως 12.3 ευρώ/ώρα)
Experienced Support Workers required in Surrey!
To support those aged 5-25 suffering with epilepsy and other learning disabilities with their every day activities.
- £7.76 per hour, 37 hours per week all year
- £8.25 per hour, 42 hours per week for 39 weeks a year
- £8.79 per hour, 43 hours per week for 38 weeks a year
Benefits for Permanent Staff:
- Free, comprehensive training, starting with an in depth induction
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Occupational pension scheme
- Subsidised dining room
- Gym membership options (on and off site)
- On site accommodation - Rates: £306 per month including utilities and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner term time only, Monday to Friday), Wifi available
Responsibilites and duties:
- Providing personal care and emotional support
- Developing independence skills
- Participating in social activities
- Providing social stimulation
- Attending any training required
- Respecting the service user’s dignity
Other general physical duties:
- Assisting personal care activities (e.g. supporting students with showering and changing pads)
- Supporting students to dress and undress
- Assist in the safe management of seizures
- Assisting with sports and other physical activities (e.g. visiting farms, art activities, drama)
- Managing challenging behaviour and carrying out techniques learned through in-house training
- Pushing wheelchairs across campus and on external trips.
- Assisting students to move around the campus
- Assisting with positioning students for educational and other needs, for example seating a young person at a table and assisting with reaching for resources
- Administering medication
Requirements (Desirable but not essential):
- Work or voluntary experience of working with children or young adults
- Experience supporting young people with disabilities.
- To be able to provide consistency
- Ability to interact with a range of people/young people
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Knowledge of Safeguarding
- Personal sensitivity, integrity, an ability to work flexible and unsocial hours
- Good attendance
- Work with the organisational values
- Experience in a care role is advantageous
- To be prepared to develop further training and knowledge beyond the basic
- Numeracy and literacy level 2 and/or relevant NVQ or relevant degree
Φωτογραφία του χρήστη jobsallover.eu - Recruitment Agency.
TΗΛ: 2313 032690.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]