CAx engineers - Complex system simulations (2128)
NIKI is looking for Polytechnic Departments / Schools of Sciences graduates to support and develop complex system simulation processes for the automotive industry.
Become a member of NIKI Digital Engineering!
If you have completed your studies or doctorate and you are looking for new challenges, interdisciplinary and diverse teams, and projects, send us your resume.
Our strategy is to transfer the know-how into practice. TWT is our close and lasting partner that accompanies our vision. Within the framework of our close and daily cooperation, we design solutions for the customers and partners of TWT, such as Daimler, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche, CARIAD, IBM, Dassault Systèmes, Samsung, and Microsoft. It is the interdisciplinary background of our employees and our competencies in IT, Digital Engineering, and Consulting that actualizes our solutions accompanied our visions.
What to expect
- Develop concepts and solutions for the modeling and simulation of complex systems.
- Create stand-alone software tools for particular purposes from scratch.
- Work on pathbreaking applications such as tangible digital products, the digital city, virtualized medical technology, and the digitization of our customers’ development processes.
- Manage and realize industrial and research-driven projects from the ideation to the concept phase and implementation up to the point of validation and rollout with our customers.
- Coordinate our interdisciplinary projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- Significant CAE background.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the languages: C++, Python, or Java
- Excellent communication skills.
- Spirit of innovation, initiative, and enjoyment of learning and tinkering.
- Excellent command of English and technical terminology.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Interest in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Good command of the German language.
What we offer
- Innovative, highly technically demanding industry and research projects, interdisciplinary teams, and highly qualified colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies, open doors, and the chance to take over responsibility quickly - participate, shape, leave your fingerprint.
- Discover new talents and shape your career path: Become a specialist, project manager, or manager.
- Simultaneous, collaborative work using modern digital platforms.
- Workplace flexibility: You may work remotely during COVID‐19 only incompatible projects.
- Flexible working hours thanks to our attractive flextime model.
- Have twice as much fun with great colleagues in your day-to-day work.
Send your resume and cover letter to
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]