Η Filos Holidays & Travel / FILOSxenia Hospitality Services αναζητά για την τουριστική περίοδο Απρίλιος – Οκτώβριος 2019, για τα ξενοδοχειακά συγκροτήματα Ismaros 4 και Roxani 3 αστέρων στη Μαρώνεια Κομοτηνής, να καλύψει την ακόλουθη θέση:
Animateur / Fitness Instructor
The Animator-Fitness Instructor provides animation programmes and group fitness instruction, entertains and creates a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for personal or group participants.
In specific, he/she needs:
- To be polite and courteous at all times
- To welcome the guest and be at their disposal all time
- To know the current day’s schedules and availability
- To provide adequate support to all participants
- To prepare appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
- To assist patrons, answer questions, and maintain a positive exercise experience or amusement for members and class participants.
- To keep management informed of customer and facility needs.
- To ensure that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- To be aware and able to implement procedures daily.
- To maintain the grooming standards at all times during their shift.
- To be aware of all hotel facilities, services, events and offers, and communicate appropriately to guests in order to enhance their overall stay
- To be knowledgeable on all services and retail items, to communicate them effectively to the guests and focus on retail sales, adhering always to the service standards of the resort, to maintain retail sales targets and try to build returning business
- Act as an ambassador of the resort and the facilities, in terms of service excellence, work ethics, responsibility, flexibility, confidentiality and achievement of an outstanding guest experience
- Be willing to operate under pressure and work overtime
- Respect all security, health and safety regulations and fire procedures, and report any hazards or any inappropriate behaviors
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by management
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) is highly desirable
- University degree in Sports Science
- Possession of current Lifeguard certification or/and Red Cross CPR certification will be considered an asset
- Additional specialty/certifications will be valued accordingly
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as an Animator/Fitness Instructor (working experience within a 4-5* hotel will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm
- Choreography and music skills
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, and a sales-oriented mind-setting
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Seasonal up to 5-7 months’ employment
- Meals and accommodation (if not a local resident)
Those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
CVs which do not fulfill the above requirements /
qualifications or are sent without a photo will not be evaluated.
Only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted, in due time.