Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for 2021
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests.
- Checking rooms and public areas whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness and ensuring that core Andronis Exclusive standards are met within the housekeeping department.
- Keep Lost & Found Records.
- Household administration (supplies and cleaning materials).
- Checking and supervising linen supplies and stocks.
- Schedules work to be done daily, collects room and floor status sheets for assigned work areas. Monitors each Room Attendant’s daily progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related field
- At least 3 years related working experience in luxury hotels
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Microsoft Literate
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU
- The provision of uniforms
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Competitive Salary
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Andronis Exclusive is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law