MarBella Collection consists of three perfectly formed luxury hotels on the beautiful Ionian Sea. Exquisitely created with their own unique ambience and personality, each of our modern, five-star properties share the qualities for which our guests return year after year – superb Greek hospitality, outstanding luxury, and exceptional experiences.
MarBella Collection is currently seeking for a passionate and dedicated Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join our team for the current season 2023.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures according to standards
- Report all damage misused items and units update daily basic to the head housekeeper.
- Receive special requests from guests and carry them out.
- Inspect areas cleaned using checklist to see that cleaning is adequate, supplies in room are as per standard and immediate repairs are reported.
- Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors, offices, F&B outlets, and other public areas or as assigned.
- Strong supervising skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a diverse environment
- Strong communication skills
- Professional experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Assistant Supervisor within the hotel industry
- Proven experience minimum 2 years
- Good Knowledge of Greek & English
- Hospitality school graduate or higher
- Computer literacy and previous experiences using property management systems are an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Single room accommodation & meal plan provided
Join us and become part of MarBella Collection Family.
[To send your CV please click here.]