Are You Looking to join our Ocean Basket Family?
Do You want to be part of The Most Loved Seafood Restaurant?
Ocean Basket prides itself on its family, offering attractive working environment based on values and performance with career development opportunities
We are looking to recruit Assistant Kitchen Manager for our restaurant in Nicosia Area.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in the field of Hospitality will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 1 year work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Team work spirit.
- Manage the opening and closing of the kitchen.
- Check on the preparation, cooking and presentation of food, quickly and efficiently, meeting the Ocean Basket standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and store specials.
- Make sure that all employees work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues promptly.
- Managing store rooms, fridges and freezers in accordance with HACCP.
- Manage all kitchen-related office administration.
- Identify and take an active role in the recruitment of new staff members and upskilling current staff members.
- Maintain accurate food-ordering and stocking levels, including all kitchen materials and chemicals.
- Assist in achieving financial targets set for the store through effective stock control.
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι η εταιρία Ocean Basket δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.