Business Development Manager
Apiron is a technology company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece and specializing in the development of next generation e-platforms and intelligent solutions for the automation of business processes.
Apiron was formed in 2014 and since then it has been rapidly expanding, building a strong presence in Great Britain, Poland, Central Europe and the Balkans.
Apiron is now in a process of continuous growth, enjoying healthy sales, increasing its human resources and becoming a trusted, strategic partner for clients in Europe.
As we are growing stronger, we are looking to hire a Business Development manager to ensure the further growth of our company.
- Directly engage and build relationships with investment professionals
- Identify, develop and retain new business relationships
- Create sales opportunities through multiple prospecting techniques
- Work creatively and collaboratively with internal colleagues—sales, marketing, legal, research, finance, technology—to deliver solutions to solve complex business issues
- Build account plans, set account growth objectives, and quarterback client service teams to achieve those objectives
- Effectively communicate company’s mission, vision and strategy
- Represent the core values that underpin the company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, sales, or marketing required
- 3-5 years track record of success as an Account Director and/or BDM within SaaS/enterprise environment
- Experience developing new business territories with a systematic and disciplined approach
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts within SaaS environment
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
[To send your CV please click here.]
Job code reference: DVM